1. When I use track changes and right-click on a change to reject it, all it does is tell me I spelled something wrong. Thanks, Word, I knew that.
2. When I write a poem it capitalizes every fucking line. I am not Wordsworth. I like to capitalize by the sentence rather than the line.
3. One whole tab of Word is devoted to mail merges, which I never use, and it takes me 25 minutes to find out how to customize keyboard shortcuts, which I use all the time.
4. For more vitriol, click below.
5. What do you hate more than Word?